So, my first ride towing 70 pounds of my two little ones was good! I went further than I thought...for my first 'quick' ride to see how the trailer towed with the kids we went 11 miles.
![]() |
| My two little loves...ready to go! Note the cheesy smile, that's what he does anytime he sees a camera right now! |
It was fun to talk to the kids about what we were driving past, fields and vehicles passing us. They enjoyed stretching their legs when we got out but had great attitudes about it and for that, I am thankful!
Right now, I am training inside with the wind gusts and thankful since I just went to clip-in pedals!
- Meredith

Love it! Wow, towing extra weight should definitely prepare you for the mountains :) Love following your journey!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to hear how it goes! Praying for safety and lots of good memories.
ReplyDelete